Georgetown ISD (TX) was facing some challenges with third party systems, usernames, and passwords. For nearly 11,000 students, the district’s IT staff was looking at over 121,000 third-party student accounts. How would they make it easier for younger elementary students to use the systems? And how could they ensure students and teachers were aware of and using they systems?
- 17 instructional technology systems with unique login requirements
- Concerned about online safety and security of students
- Needed to ensure parents, students, and teachers could access systems from computers away from schools
- PassKey Manager single sign-on
- Adoption of programs and systems has increased, providing the district a good ROI
- Students are becoming responsible digital citizens and researchers
- Happy parents, students, and teachers